Amyl Therapeutics is a drug discovery biotech company pioneering a breakthrough approach to treat rare and severe peripheral protein misfolding diseases and neurodegenerative diseases.
Based in Liège (Belgium), Amyl Therapeutics’ unique and innovative technology offers a potential curative solution for Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and all forms of amyloidosis disease, a rare, severe and non-treatable disease. As a well-capitalized biotech company, Amyl Therapeutics is positioned to continue to develop its R&D projects pipeline. For more information, please visit www.amyltx.com.
To reinforce its motivated team, Amyl Therapeutics is looking for an Office Manager (M/F).
As an Office Manager, you play a central role in the organization by supporting the full team on administration and central services matters. You will operate under the guidance and direction of the Chief Executive Officer.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Office management
- Be pivotal to ensure well organized database and dataroom of the company;
- Ensure all legal , contractual, financial, HR, etc documentation is properly stored;
- Organize travels, internal and external meetings board and scientific meetings, appointments, etc. upon request of Amyl team members;
- Be the single point of contact towards the office owner and the third-party suppliers who help maintain the infrastructure (cleaning, security, etc.);
- Manage the office supplies and support the lab team on the lab supplies management;
- Organize and manage the coming move of the company to the LegiaPark;
- Welcome and redirect where appropriate any visitor or third party calling;
- Together with the IT expert, ensure that the IT infrastructure is well protected and backed up.
- HR support
- Manage administration of employee payroll processing and be the single point of contact with the external social office;
- Manage the various fringe benefits granted to employees (health and group insurances, company cars, meal vouchers, etc.);
- Organize informal team events (lunches, activities, etc.);
- Be responsible to manage confidential data within the Company.
- Accounting support
- Prepare and monitor administrative formalities and financial reports related to R&D grants (Win4Company programs from WR, Belspo, EIC,…);
- Collect supplier invoices and ensure they are handed over in time to the external accounting team;
- Be the single point of contact with suppliers and the accounting team;
- Manage expense reports and credit card expenses;
- Prepare payment orders from the accounting system;
- Ensure the follow-up between the quotations and the invoices.
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or equivalent through experience.
- You have a minimum of 3-years experience in a similar position.
- Ideally, you have experience in a similar environment of small Life sciences biotechs.
- You are at total ease with modern IT tools, including project management tools.
- You enjoy working multitasking being fully integrated in a small team.
- You are able to prioritize, manage your own time and deal with unplanned requests.
- You are result-oriented, autonomous and proactive.
- You are fluent in English and French, Dutch would be a plus.
- An opportunity to join a small, entrepreneurial, dynamic, friendly, dedicated, growing team with significant business potential.
- A central role, appreciated and respected by the whole team; a mix of very experienced management and young, experts scientists.
- An attractive compensation package in line with your experience.
- A permanent contract (part-time the first year).
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.