Cecoforma (www.cecoforma.com) has over 40 years of experience in the field of event organisation and communications. We primarily serve the EU Institutional market, organising close to one thousand events and communications campaigns each year.
You'll be joining a company that promotes strong values such as respect, mutual aid, humanity, trust and dynamism. The company promotes a working atmosphere that combines quality and fun.
We are currently hiring for the role of Operations Manager (M/F).
Cecoforma is experiencing a period of growth over recent years that requires a reinforcement of the organisational structure in order to set a good basis for potential additional growth. A new position is therefore opening to help us solidify the company management structure, and ensure our teams continue to receive hands-on support for their daily work.
You will be working in close collaboration with the Client Services Director and the Managing Director.
The selected candidate will be responsible of:
- Planning and organizing resources in accordance with company, client and projects needs.
- Evaluating resources workload in order to have a resources’ planning and to efficiently manage/allocate resources.
- Resources hiring/coaching/training including employees, temporary and long-terme freelancers, and partner service providers.
- Ensuring the quality delivery of all projects.
- Improving processes and services.
- Risk management: identifying and mitigating risks that could disrupt operations.
- Overseeing quality review/debriefing/lessons learned of projects.
- University degree (orientation management, communication, marketing, or other).
- 5-10 years of experience in the field of events, communications, PR, marketing, or training.
- Excellent organisational and management skills.
- Ability to manage a large team.
- Work proactively & autonomous with a coaching mindset to help others to grow.
- A good understanding of and/or interest in the workings of the EU Institutions, preferably has experience in EU institution projects.
- Familiarity with common concepts linked to quality management, operations and process management.
- Excellent English, spoken and written any other language(s) would be an asset, particularly French.
- Ease of communication (with different interlocutors: colleagues, suppliers, clients, stakeholders).
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point, MS project, internet, ...).
- Belgium based – regular presence in the Brussels office required.
- Full time position in a dynamic and multi-cultural working environment.
- The chance to work in an agile and growth-oriented organization.
- The opportunity to learn and develop your skills
- A competitive salary package in line with your experience.
- Start as soon as possible.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.