Widen Advisory is a dynamic consulting firm specializing in organizational design and transformation. By translating their clients' strategies into concrete applications at the organizational level, Widen Advisory offers businesses solutions tailored to their reality. Using a unique methodology, specialized tools and a network of sustainable partners, their clients include small and large organizations from all sectors.
Located in Zaventem, their human-sized team is composed of passionate and complementary specialists. With values of commitment, pragmatism and innovation, they offer a quality-oriented service in a flexible and collaborative environment. For more information, please visit https://www.widenadvisory.com/.
In order to strengthen their team of consultants and contribute to their growth, we are looking for a Organizational Development Consultant (M/F).
As Organizational Development Consultant, you explore with your team the needs (explicit or not) of your clients. You will help them translate their strategy into concrete projects and solutions between "soft" and "hard" HR: Organization, Talent and Reward.
Your main responsibilities are the following:
- You discuss with clients to better understand their strategy, their needs, and their reality.
- You intervene mainly on three areas: Organization, Talent and Reward.
- Organization: diagnose and develop organizational structures and governance systems that are relevant to the client’s business strategy.
- Talent: you will develop career paths, design competency models (behavioral and/or technical) and manage leadership development projects.
- Reward: you establish job descriptions, evaluations, and classifications. You participate in projects related to performance and compensation management.
- You develop and present proposals and project plans in these areas, and participate in their implementation.
- You conduct various workshops and trainings with clients.
- You develop and share knowledge within the team.
- You stay up to date with market developments and help translate them into innovative approaches.
- You have a Master's degree in organizational psychology, HR, business, management or equivalent.
- You have at least a first experience in a company related to this field (ideally 2 to 8 years).
- You are self-employed, or open to become one.
- You are creative, autonomous and results-oriented.
- You are able to work in a free and informal environment where trust, teamwork and responsibility are essential.
- You are eager to learn and adapt quickly to various environments.
- You have a very good level of English in addition to French and/or Dutch.
- A fulfilling challenge in a company with international projects and bright prospects for the future.
- Stimulating projects in an informal, yet highly professional work environment
- A positive and open atmosphere, with complementary colleagues who like to work while having fun.
- The opportunity to train, develop and participate together in the growth of Widen Advisory.
- Flexible working conditions and respect for work/life balance.
- An independent contract with a competitive and flexible remuneration package.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.