Vishay Intertechnology Inc. is one of the world's leading manufacturers of discrete semiconductors and passive electronic components. Employing 23,000 people and operating in 23 different countries, Vishay Intertechnology components are used in several major industries, including automotive, aerospace, medical and consumer electronics. For more information, please visit their website: https://www.vishay.com/.
Vishay Resistors Belgium (located in Evere) has been part of the group since 2002, and has traditionally developed high-quality ceramic thermistors (temperature-sensitive electronic components). The Evere site is the dedicated R&D center for this product range.
To support Vishay’s growth, we are looking for a Product Marketing Engineer (H/F).
As Product Marketing Engineer, you are responsible for the strategy development and evolution growth of a product line. Thanks to your technical, commercial and strategic skills, you ensure that market and customer needs are met. Reporting to the marketing director, you will interact with various players both inside and outside the company.
Your main responsibilities are the following:
- Analyze customer needs and technical requirements, understand electrical circuit applications.
- Prepare technical data sheets and product specifications.
- Prepare main data for BOM and routing.
- Work on brand awareness by preparing technical product documentation.
- Collaborate with the Marketing & Communication division department on product web visibility.
- Coordinate the preparation of initial samples with production and R&D.
- Advise Quality, Production and Development regarding the observations of the products and processes capability changes/evolutions.
- Input for market evaluation and competition benchmarking.
- You hold an engineering degree, preferably in electronics, electromechanics or electricity.
- You have at least a first technical experience in a similar field.
- You preferably have experience in product application in the industrial or automotive sectors.
- You have good communication and presentation skills.
- You're structured and analytical.
- You enjoy working in an international environment.
- You are fluent in English, as well as in French and/or Dutch.
- The opportunity to join a company with a worldwide reputation in its sector.
- An international, multicultural working environment, driven by strong values of quality and innovation, where your personal and professional skills are valued.
- A permanent contract with an attractive package in line with your experience.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.