Created in 2019, VOCSens develops innovative gas microsensors for remote environemental monitoring, industrial, security and health applications, from device to highly system level. The spin-off aims to the development and commercialization of ultra-low-power low-cost multi-pixel CMOS gas microsensors based on the Internet of Things and the Industry 4.0.
The Vocsens technology, unveiling the invisible, is a crucial step in today and tomorrow's challenges related to ecology, health, economy and environment.
The company currently includes 15 dynamic and easy-going experts. They are about to launch the industralisation phase and to accelerate the commercilisation.
Find out more about the company on their website : www.vocsens.com.
To support the growth of the company based in Louvain-la-Neuve, we are currently looking for a Product Support Technician (m/f).
As a Product Support Technician, you will be responsible for providing technical support to our Field Application Team and our customers.
Your responsibilities include:
- You support the field application engineer and the entire field application team.
- You are the support of the current products.
- You assemble evaluation and demo boards, among other products.
- You are involved in devices programming and flashing.
- You prepare orders based on the customer requirements.
- You handle all assembly and unpacking tasks of the devices.
- You are in charge of conducting measurements and validation tests.
- You have bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Electromechanics, or a related discipline.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in technical support or a related field.
- You have good programming notions in C language (C++ is appreciated) and Python.
- Experience with device assembly and testing is a plus.
- You communicate clearly/concisely and you have good interpersonal skills.
- You are able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- You have strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- A diversified and challenging position within a growing startup.
- The opportunity to join a human scale and dynamic company with a motivated team.
- Working in an enriching ecosystem made up of customers, integration partners and university researchers.
- A competitive salary package including attractive benefits as well as excellent opportunities for career growth and advancement
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.