Our client is actively working to improve the lives of patients supporting medical research, as well as physicians and pharmaceuticals companies in their search for new treatments. Their mission is to de-risk clinical drug development and improve decision making for the development of new medication.
In order to strengthen our client’s team, we are currently looking for a (m/f): Project Leader (Clinical Trials).
As Project Leader, you manage a large variety of complex projects and clinical studies. You are accountable for the delivery within defined scope, timelines and budget of defined projects/studies with autonomy.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Project kick-off.
- Translation of customer requirements, if applicable, into concrete tasks or documents for team.
- Project planning (time/budget/resources) definition and maintenance.
- Vendor management.
- Proactive communication with customer, CRO and involved vendors.
- Change management including impact assessment on scope/timelines/budget as applicable and reporting to management.
- Leading and coordinating the project team including customer, CRO and vendors as applicable.
- Proactive risks management.
- Communication management, internally and externally.
- Regular project monitoring and reporting to customer/management.
- Budget management including confirmation of payment milestones completion to accounting department, as applicable.
- Maintain Project documentation.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in project management in clinical research.
- You are familiar with GCP standards.
- You are customer oriented with a quality mindset.
- You demonstrate good management and communication skills.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills in English (written and spoken).
- An experience as Clinical Research Associate and/or within a CRO is a plus.
- A challenging position with a strong influence in a fast-moving company with ambitious challenges.
- International environment.
- Human Scale environment with accessible management.
- Working in an innovating company on scientific issues.
- An empowering environment where everyone can have an impact regardless of the seniority.
- An attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.