Based in the Huy region, our client is an SME active in the Lifesciences sector and part of an international group.
As a major player in this field, they invest in efficiency, sustainability, and people in order to deliver high quality products. Their social engagement makes them look beyond their own manufacturing facilities as they strive to improve the whole chain.
In order to support their strong growth, we are looking for a Quality Manager (m/f/x).
As a Quality Manager, you implement the company’s quality strategy and keep the QMS up-to-date.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Participate in and implement the quality strategy: ISO9001:2015, GMP Pharma and FSSC22000 standards.
- Establish, documentation and keep the quality management system (QMS) up to date.
- Prepare internal and external audits of customers, suppliers and authorities.
- Contribute to the release of batches after manufacturing files analysis.
- Take charge of non-conformities, implement preventive and corrective actions.
- Write procedures for equipment validation and qualification activities.
- Carry out annual batch reviews and lead continuous improvement programs.
- Regularly report the progress of activities to the management.
- Supervise a QA Assistant.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree in sciences.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in Quality Assurance in the food, pharma, cosmetic or biotech industry.
- You have a deep understanding of quality norms and seek to collaborate with the production colleagues to lift-up the products and services level.
- You are solutions oriented.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are rigorous, methodical, autonomous, and have a great team spirit.
- You have a good command of French and English.
- A key position with a lot of responsibilities and direct impact on the results.
- To join and evolve in a quality driven company.
- To work within an innovative and rapidly developing company.
- A full-time permanent contract, with a competitive salary package.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.