Our client is a global radiopharmaceutical company headquartered in Hong-Kong, with operations in China, Europe, and US. Their aim is to master the entire value chain for radio-ligand production, research, development, and commercialization in order to deliver clinical impact to patients.
Their core platform aims to address the two main issues facing radiopharmaceuticals today: the ability to access radioisotopes in sufficient quality and quantity to meet tomorrow's needs, and an innovative translational and biological research platform targeting tomorrow's radiopharmaceutical treatments.
Their team is made up of dynamic entrepreneurs and scientists with a proven track record in life sciences start-ups, radioisotope research and clinical development.
To carry on its growth and reinforce its Supply Chain Department, our client is looking for a RadioPharmaceutical Supply Operations Specialist (M/F) for its Belgium operation.
As a RadioPharma Supply Operations Specialist, you manage an efficient and reliable supply chain for Radioisotope and critical components supply to the CDMO’s for drug manufacture. You also plan the dispatch of the produced drug to patients’ administration sites.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Lead sourcing operations and execute procurement contracts and agreements for Radioisotopes for the Belgian Office.
- Work closely with CRO, Clinical Operations, CDMO and patients’ administration sites, you play an active role in planning and forecasting the delivery of the drug.
- Expedite external and internal documentation related to the Purchase Orders assigned in order to have timely documentation submission and approvals.
- Make order management including follow up of the entire chain of logistics with import and export.
- Ensure the timely receipt of required permissions and other documents for customs operations by keeping close communication with third party partners (transportation and customs clearance companies)
- Manage day-to-day supplier relations, monitor mutual performance of fulfilling agreed on terms of the contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration or Supply Chain related fields.
- Minimum 2-3 years Industry experience in supply chain. An experience in Pharmaceutical or Radiopharmaceutical environment is a plus.
- Working knowledge of import and export requirements in a regulated environment.
- Fluency both in English and French.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills.
- Experience in Multicultural, Global environment is an asset.
- Solution-oriented and collaborative mindset.
- Flexibility to adapt to change.
- A stimulating and challenging position within a fast-growing global startup company, in which you get to bring your knowledge and skills.
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic, professional, and multicultural environment.
- A permanent contract with an attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.