APERAM, the 7th largest producer of stainless steel in the world, is a leading company in high added value market that has a strong sustainable orientation.. The Group upholds the values of agility, leadership and ingenuity.
Aperam Châtelet, which has an electric steel plant and a hot rolling mill, is at the center of its European production process. 750 people contribute, every day, to making this production center one of the most efficient in the world. Aperam Châtelet advocates a balance between private and professional life. For more information, please visit https://www.aperam.com.
In order to strengthen its team, we are looking for a Reliability Engineer (M/F).
The Reliability Engineer provides the right level of reliability and availability as necessary for the business strategy (for the production line) against optimal financial means. He/She is accountable for the cost and reliability performance of the assets under his/her responsibility.
Main responsibilities :
- Based on asset criticality, equipment performances and plant objectives, define the Maintenance and reliability strategy, the asset Reliability Plan, the maintenance budgets, the spare parts strategy,
- Develop the Contingency Plan : anticipate new technological developments, new customer requirements, extend lifetime of equipments,
- Follow up, control, evaluate, adjust and improve the approved work processes policy,
- Promote a continuous copy paste principle of Best In Class solutions, within and without the Aperam Group.
- Provides technical and methodological guidance and assistance.
- Deploy and apply the APERAM maintenance policy and methodology, use the defined maintenance toolkit.
- Replace temporarily the Reliability manager when necessary
- You have an engineering degree with relevant experience in reliability or maintenance of heavy industrial equipment
- Additional knowledge in mechanics, electricity, hydraulics, gas and combustion are welcome.
- Innovator, able to generate new solutions
- Proven good analytical and reporting skills with extensive knowledge of GMAO ou SAP PM, Google suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to lead change, motivate and build a team, you are able to manage project teams (RCA, RCM, FMEA, WCM, Lean 6 SIGMA methodology are used in Aperam)
- French native speaker with good command of English
- A fulfilling challenge within an international company with significant future prospects.
- The opportunity to travel in Europe and increase contacts with emblematic steel industry suppliers.
- A corporate culture that promotes the fulfillment and development of skills.
- A full-time permanent contract with attractive remuneration as well as extra-legal benefits.
Your application will be treated confidentially.