iTeos Therapeutics is a publicly-held (NASDAQ: ITOS), clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to extending and improving the lives of cancer patients by designing and developing next generation immunotherapies.
Based in Gosselies, Belgium and Cambridge, MA, iTeos Therapeutics was founded out of the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research (LICR) and the de Duve Institute (UCLouvain) in 2011.
In March 2020, the Company completed a $125 million Series B2 financing, and in July 2020, we completed our IPO raising over $230million of gross proceeds. In June 2021, iTeos entered into a transformative $2.145 billion co-development and co-commercialization agreement with GSK for EOS-448, iTeos’s anti-TIGITmonoclonal antibody. As a well-capitalized biotech company iTeos is positioned to continue to develop our clinical pipeline and maintain our investments in our discovery research team to leverage our fantastic science to improve the lives of cancer patients.
For more information, please visit www.iteostherapeutics.com.
iTeos Therapeutics is now a world-class biotech in cancer immunotherapy. To carry on its growth, expand its pipeline and reinforce its team, iTeos Therapeutics is looking for a Research Assistant In Vivo.
iTeos Therapeutics is looking for a highly motivated and skilled Research Assistant to join the In Vivo group in the Research and Development Department. The successful candidate will perform laboratory work to support the selection and validation of innovative targets with the goal to develop breakthrough cancer immunotherapies.
- Provide key data to support decision making process on one or several projects at the Discovery stage.
- Independently design, validate and carry experimental in vivo experiments and in vitro immunoassays using Standard Operating Procedures and demonstrate expertise in a wide range of techniques
- Recognize anomalous and inconsistent results and interpret experimental outcomes.
- Compile, summarize and critically analyze data in order to present them at project team meetings.
- Perform bibliographical research, propose and implement novel assays or technologies.
- Be part of an interdisciplinary team and actively collaborate with other scientists within the company.
- Master degree in Life Sciences
- Minimum 2 years of relevant hands-on experience in the biotech/pharma industry or in a similar academic position.
- Expertise in working with cell lines, in setting-up immune cell-based assays (isolation, handling of primary immune cells) and multicolor flow cytometry is required.
- Additional cell and molecular biology techniques are important assets (ELISA, qPCR, experience with MSD or Luminex platform, gene expression analysis).
- Experience with animal work and the Felasa certification are mandatory
- Willingness and ability to learn and implement novel experimental techniques.
- Knowledge of GraphPad prism software and cytometry softwares such as Diva and FlowJo is highly desirable.
- Good command of English (oral and written).
- Autonomous, flexible, committed, detail-oriented with a strong sense of time management.
- Team spirit, an inquisitive mindset with strong problem-solving skills are essentials.
- A stimulating position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- The opportunity to work in a science-driven, dynamic, respectful, and professional environment.
- A challenging scientific and business growth in which you get to bring your knowledge and skills.
- A permanent contract with an attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.