ImmunXperts is a high-potential CRO based in Gosselies, Belgium. This fast-growing company offers a wide range of Immunology services with a strong commitment to develop customized solutions for its clients.
The offerings include in vitro assays to assess the immunogenic potential of test molecules using T cell activation and proliferation assays as a surrogate marker for the induction of Anti-Drug-Antibodies. On the immuno-oncology side, ImmunXperts develops in vitro assays to assess the functionality of candidates. ImmunXperts continuously develops new cellular immunoassays to assist biotech and pharma companies directly in their product development. Other such collaborative services include protocol optimization and in-house training. More info can be found on www.immunxperts.com.
ImmunXperts’ team works in an open-minded, science-driven and fast-paced environment. In order to support their growth, ImmunXperts is actively looking for to fill the following role: Senior Lab Technician (M/F).
As Senior Lab Technician, you will work with our bioassay teams to help them perform a wide variety of existing assays and develop new ones. You will work under the lead of and in close relationship with a small and growing team of scientists. Your job will also involve transversal lab tasks like primary cell isolation and banking, general laboratory duties such as media preparation and aliquots preparation, equipment maintenance,...
Key responsibilities :
- You will actively participate in the practical laboratory work, including the performance of cellular assays, cytokine release quantification tests and flow cytometry read-outs
- You will be strongly involved in PBMC isolation from blood, characterization and banking
- You will contribute to the development and optimization of the cellular assays that form the core focus of ImmunXperts
- You will take part in data analysis of test results and will be asked to provide accurate and reliable technical reports
- You will plan and organize your daily work in consultation with your supervisor and colleagues and make sure results are delivered on time
- You will ensure good traceability of operations, using appropriate records and templates
- You will be involved in double checking worksheets and analysis
- You will draft and review Standard Operating Procedures
- You will contribute to the laboratory maintenance activities, including placing orders, managing stocks, maintaining equipment, cleaning, or keeping sample/reagents databases up to date.
Qualifications & Experience
- Master or Bachelor in Biology, Life Science or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Expertise in cell culture; previous experience in handling and culturing primary immune cells is an advantage
- Hands-on experience with immunological methods, including flow cytometry, ELISA, Luminex and ELISpot
- Reagents inventories and orders management is a plus
- Experience working with customers and service providers is a plus
- Good knowledge of French and English
- Good knowledge of MS Office (outlook, Word, Excel)
Skills and Competencies
- Deliver results and is committed to achieve challenging objectives
- Strong ability to work in team
- Flexibility and can do attitude
- Rigor and respect of procedures, Quality Oriented
- Comfortable in multi-tasking
- Responsible and integer
- Excellent organizational skills
- Studious and attention for details
- Customer focused and oriented
- Self-motivated with ability to adapt
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.