Subaru Europe is the European subsidiary of the renowned Japanese car manufacturer. Founded in 1953, Subaru is now operating in more than 100 countries worldwide. Driving enjoyment, safety and peace of mind are the trademarks of Subaru.
The Parts & Accessories Sales Team is the first and main contact for the customers of Subaru Europe. The team takes care of customer inquiries, order receipt and tis processing, shipping instructions and allocation control, market analysis to check sales/demand tendency, claim follow-up, etc.
In order to strengthen the Parts & Accessories Sales Team in Brussels, we are currently looking for a (m/f): Senior Sales Officer (Automotive Accessories).
Reporting to the Parts & Accessories Sales Manager, you are the main contact of distributors from a specific market. You liaise with different deparments and teams to deliver qualitative services to the clients of Subaru Europe.
Your main responsibilities are:
Order receipt/processing + shipping:
- Daily follow-up of incoming orders, stock allocation and outgoing shipments.
- Customer backorder follow-up.
- Logistical follow-up of the order.
- Regular meetings with SC&P team to check the backorder situation and discuss the improvement of stock strategy.
- Daily allocation of incoming stock.
- Monitoring overstock.
- Responding to distributor questions (mainly by email).
- Organize and lead meetings with distributors (online or on site).
- Reporting market situation.
- Communication with distributors (from claim report to final feedback).
- Internal follow-up and take appropriate action.
- Follow-up with different parties: SC&P, development, warehouse.
Assisting the sales & marketing activities for Assistant Manager:
- Checking pricing.
- Maintaining master data base.
- Checking competitor sales price of major markets.
Initiative for continuous improvement
Sales campaign planning:
- Analysis of market trend/tendency and propose suggestion to the sales expansion.
- Having negotiation/collaboration with distributors.
- Taking care of formalities for the marketing/sales expansion measures.
- You have 2 years of experience in a sales or customer service environment.
- You have excellent written and spoken skills in English (other European languages is a plus).
- You are customer oriented with excellent communication and sales skills.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to multitask.
- You have good computer skills (MS Office).
- You have advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You are able to analyse consumer data to optimize sales efforts.
- You are a team player with high level of dedication.
- A challenging position in a multi-national environment.
- A wide range of automotive technical and business challenges.
- An appropriate salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.