E2 Drives is a young engineering company active in electric mobility. E2 Drives is specialized in mechanics, electronics, electric motor design and embedded control. In recent years, they developed an innovative and disruptive powertrain for electric bikes.
E2 Drives continuously improves the complex control of its powertrain and the optimization of its control embedded software using Matlab Simulink. The tech company is based in Genval (South-East of Brussels) and can count on a team of 10 young, dynamic and smart professionals.
In order to continue the growth of E2 Drives, we are looking for a (m/f): Test and Validation Engineer.
Reporting to the CTO, you are in charge of the test plan in a product development project. You are responsible of the design, production and prototyping of test benches. Together with the R&D team, you monitor the entire process, from designing the test parameters to troubleshooting errors, and writing up the final test procedures. You are involved in the validation plan for the commercialisation of a new innovative product.
Your responsibilities include:
- In collaboration with the R&D team, you determine test campaign and define the technical contents of the tests.
- You write test specifications based on internal and external customer/ standard requirements.
- Execution of complex functional tests and measurements on prototype units and components
- You troubleshoot any errors and streamline the testing procedures.
- You design the technical architecture of the test bench, install it and launch the tests.
- You analyse the results and write the test reports, you share your results with the R&D team.
- You manage specific test setups and the associated safety.
- You propose improvements to test infrastructure, test processes and procedures.
- You create documentation and tools in order to facilitate the knowledge transfer.
- You are the contact person for the validation plan.
- You hold a master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent through experience.
- 3 years of demonstrated experience in tests and validation plans.
- You have extensive knowledge of engineering and testing procedures.
- You have good knowledge and command of Labview.
- You are problem-solving oriented and have an analytical mindset.
- You have the ability to troubleshoot and think out of the box.
- You like working in a fast-growing company (polyvalent duties).
- You are self-motivated and autonomous.
- Strong communication skills.
- You fluently speak English. The command of French is a plus.
- A challenging position within a high-potential innovative start-up.
- To join an electric bikes company with a worldwide ambition.
- The opportunity to work in a human-sized, dynamic and excellence-oriented environment.
- An attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and its context.
- A full-time permanent contract.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.