Full-Life Technologies limited (“Full-Life”) is a fast-growing fully-integrated global radiopharmaceutical company aiming to deliver clinical impact for patients. Full-life is headquartered in Shanghai with operations in China, US, and Belgium.
Full-Life Technologies focuses on radio-ligand research, development, production & commercialization. Their platform tackles the two core issues in radiopharmaceuticals : the ability to 1) produce high-quality and quantity radioisotope to meet tomorrow’s needs and 2) develop an efficient translational & biology research platform targeting innovative radio-pharma treatments.
The company can count on a fast-moving team of 45 entrepreneurs and scientists, with demonstrated track record in life-sciences business development and in radio-isotope research & development. In addition, they are driven by strong values of Collaboration, Boldness, Openness, and Agility.
To reinforce its team in Isnes (Gembloux), Full-life Technologies is looking for a Automation Specialist – RadioPharma (M/F).
As an Automation Specialist, you will be responsible for the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of automated systems. You have hands-on experience in the use of PLC, HMI, SCADA, and other automation software. Reporting to the Head of Production, you will also be responsible for project management, documentation, and end-user training.
- Design and develop automated systems using PLC, HMI, SCADA, and other automation software, including safety PLC.
- Preparation and/or review of software design specifications for automated FLTE equipment (e.g. Hotcell, HVAC, etc.).
- Drafting of functional analysis of human machine interfaces.
- Design, maintenance of industrial networks allowing the intercommunication of automated equipment.
- Design and programming of the monitoring layer (SCADA pages specific to the management of installations from the control station or remote).
- Management of data history from the various automatons (logging, reporting, trouble shooting).
- Maintenance of automated systems, troubleshooting (hardware and software).
- Advanced degree in automation, or master’s degree in industrial engineering science, automation oriented.
- 5+ years’ working experience in automation.
- Hands-on experience in PLC, HMI, and SCADA programming (Siemens).
- Experience in managing automation projects.
- In-depth knowledge of automated systems design and implementation, and of automation standards and regulations.
- Ability to accurately document and train end-users.
- Analytical, rigorous, details-oriented, autonomous, committed, and flexible.
- Open-minded with strong team spirit and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to solve complex technical problems independently.
- The opportunity to contribute to the development of a fast-growing startup in an international, dynamic, and multidisciplinary environment.
- A position with various tasks, skills development, and career opportunities.
- A permanent contract with an attractive salary package (including extralegal benefits), in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
- An easily accessible workplace and flexible working hours with the possibility of working remotely.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.