Benelux market leader, Spadel produces and commercializes natural mineral waters, spring waters, flavored waters and lemonades. Spadel owes its success in particular to its Spa and Bru brands.
As a Belgian independent family business, the company has more than 1.000 active employees in 3 countries (Belgium, France, Bulgaria). Joining Spadel means joining a team whose values are Togetherness, Agility, Ownership and Excellence.
In order to strengthen Spadel’s sparkling team, we are looking for a (m/f) : System Engineer
As System Engineer, you act as an expert and facilitate collaboration between business and IT. You accompany and support all Spadel services by installing proven technological solutions, while guaranteeing an available and secure environment.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Cover the disciplines of server virtualization, storage and backups. You install and maintain these technologies.
- Collaborate with business and IT to execute all stages from concept and requirements to final hand-off to business end-users.
- Formalize and follow-up the project delivery.
- Coordinate external partners on a daily basis.
Day to day management
- Follow-up on incidents which could not be resolved by the Service Desk, carry out the diagnosis and set up the solution in order to guarantee the stability of the system.
- Propose improvements.
- Evangelize and promote IT solutions to the business.
- Conduct benchmarking on IT solutions and follow-up on technology trends.
- You have bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- You have 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- You have good knowledge in Windows, storage, VMWare, backup technologies.
- You are customer oriented and have the ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- You are pro-active, autonomous and a team player.
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in French and English. Dutch is a plus.
- A challenging and diversified position within a recognized company.
- To join a company with strong values, focus on sustainable development.
- A full-time permanent contract with an attractive salary package, in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Nous traitons votre candidature rapidement et de manière strictement confidentielle.