Miracor Medical is a European medical device company specialized in improving the clinical outcome of patients with impaired cardiac function (specifically acute myocardial infarction), active in interventional cardiology. The company has developed a high potential class III proprietary technology that consists of hardware, software and catheter(s).
The technology is CE Marked and is also being studied in a randomized clinical trial in ST-Elevation-Myocardial Infarction (STEMI) patients, with various potential additional therapeutic applications (among others, high-risk PCI, NSTEMI and heart failure). Miracor has received Breakthrough ('fast track’) designation from the FDA in 2019 and the company expects approval from FDA to run a pivotal Investigational Device Exemption (IDE) study in 2021. During 2021, Miracor will initiate the commercialization of its products.
Miracor Medical (www.miracormedical.com) offers a culturally diverse English-speaking working environment in the heart of Europe, Belgium, a few hours away from Europe’s capital cities. The offices are based in Awans near Liege.
In order to strengthen the team, we are looking for a (m/f): Logistics & Customer Service Coordinator.
Reporting to the CFO, you take care of administrative, logistics and customer service responsibilities, as follows:
- Facilitate communication between production, sales and other departments to promote a healthy and efficient supply chain.
- Preparing purchase orders and coordinate with suppliers & 3rd parties where necessary
- Manage inventory: control physical inventory level, move parts between locations, process goods receipts (physical and ERP), stock picking, products traceability.
- Process customer orders: encoding sales orders, check pricing, organize transport & logistics including shipping documents, billing & custom formalities.
- Coordinate logistics: responsible for shipping in / out all materials and equipment. Order, track, and report inventory and deliveries.
- Manage distribution/shipment arrangements and budgets.
- Ensure that the quality of services meets the required standards.
- Provide admin, office management, HR and accounting support to the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics, supply chain management or similar.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a comparable role, preferably in Medtech company.
- Experience working with ERP software.
- Excellent command of French and English. German or any other language is an asset.
- Perfect knowledge of purchasing and logistics processes.
- Team spirit, organizational and analytical skills, with attention to details.
- Hands-on, stress resistant and agile.
- Results, solutions and customers orientation.
- A challenging and diversified position in a fast-growing innovative MedTech company.
- To work in a human size, dynamic, respectful and professional environment.
- International exposure, with learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.