Mission-Systole is one of the top Belgian independent communication agencies with a focus in the healthcare sector.
Based in Brussels, this human-sized company is specialized in communication, strategic marketing, advertising, graphic design, events, website. Their expertise lies in developing cross communication for both national and international projects.
Mission-Systole combines the flexibility of a small agency with the expertise of a bigger brand to be the best partner for all communication needs. For more information, visit their website: http://www.mission-systole.be/
To strengthen Mission-Systole’s team, we’re looking for a (m/f): Marketing & Communication Consultant Healthcare Sector
As a Marketing & Communication Consultant, you lead numerous exciting projects for the Belgian and European subsidiaries of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies. You are the interface between Mission-Systole and the customer during the whole project lifecycle.
Your main responsibilities are:
- You manage the whole projects from the start brief to the final result. You are also responsible for the project’s P&L.
- You act as a strategic partner with the client by advising him adequately and challenging him if necessary.
- You take the brief with clients to understand their needs and expectations, as well as the projects goals and requirements.
- You contribute to client proposals and commercial quotes.
- You develop and execute the project from strategic to hands-on parts: launch of new product’s campaign, website and scientific documentation updates, etc.
- You monitor project progress and communicate transparently with the clients.
- You coordinate internal and external contributors.
- You guarantee the satisfaction of the clients by ensuring the quality, the respect of the timing and the budget for every project.
- You identify future opportunities for collaboration with the client.
- You regularly report projects evolution to the top management.
- You have 3 years’ experience in a comparable position with a good knowledge of the healthcare environment.
- You possess experience in marketing, brand management, product development in advertising agency or in a healthcare company.
- You show an entrepreneurial spirit, you are results and solutions oriented, and you adopt a can-do attitude.
- You recognize yourself as hands on, autonomous, rigorous and flexible.
- You have strong organizational and interpersonal skills, with attention to details.
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Very have a very good command of French, Dutch and English.
- The opportunity to blossom in extremely diverse missions: digital, traditional, events…
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary package, in line with your experience.
- Varied contacts with professionals on an international scale.
- The typical DNA of human scale agency: creativity and strategic challenges, smart thinking, out-of-the box solutions… and some giggles.
Nous traitons votre candidature rapidement et de manière strictement confidentielle.