iTeos Therapeutics is a publicly-held (NASDAQ: ITOS), clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to extending and improving the lives of cancer patients by designing and developing next generation immunotherapies.
Based in Gosselies, Belgium and Cambridge, MA, iTeos Therapeutics was founded out of the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research (LICR) and the de Duve Institute (UCLouvain) in 2011. In March 2020, the Company completed a $125 million Series B2 financing, and in July 2020, we completed our IPO raising over $200million of proceeds.
This additional capital will allow us to continue to develop our clinical pipeline and maintain our investments in our discovery research team to leverage its fantastic science to improve the lives of cancer patients. For more information, please visit www.iteostherapeutics.com
iTeos Therapeutics is now considered as a world-class actor in the sector. To carry on its growth and reinforce its team, iTeos Therapeutics is looking for a (m/f) (Senior) Project Manager – Drug Developments.
iTeos Therapeutics is searching for a creative, resourceful, organized and responsible (Senior) Project Manager to orchestrate operational aspects of one or more therapeutic development projects. This position will report to the Senior Project Manager and will work closely with one or more Project Leaders and Project Team members across all the functions involved in the projects. The successful candidate will be proactive and collaborative project manager with experience working in a clinical development environment and the ability to track small details while maintaining a view of the “big picture”.
More specifically, the responsibilities will be to :
- Work closely with the Project Leader(s) to set ambitious goals and support the team to execute the project plan.
- Ensure coordination of activities between the different functions involved in the projects.
- Organize Project Team meetings, write Minutes, maintain Action List and Decision Log.
- Create and maintain Gantt charts of project activities by interacting with Project Leaders and functional project representatives.
- Ensure activities are completed on time and/or impact of any delay on the project is communicated promptly to Project Leader(s) and Management and corrective actions are put in place.
- Work with Project Leader(s) and functional project representatives to identify the risks linked to the project and ensure mitigation actions are put in place.
- Support Project Leader(s) and Function Heads during the budget process.
- Work with the Project Leader(s) to maintain strong communication within the team and to communicate project updates and status to Management and other internal stakeholders.
- Support Project Leader(s) and Management in preparation of dataroom and other documents for investors.
- Provide additional project management support for governance processes or change management, based on company needs and project manager capacity.
- Scientific or technical training or advanced degree (such as Masters Degree, Pharm.D., or Ph.D.) is required.
- 5+ years of technical/operational experience in R&D project management within the biopharmaceutical industry. Project Management experience within a single function (for example, CMC or Clinical Operations) will be considered.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate, track and manage project timelines using Gantt charts and other project management tools. Proficiency with MS Office suite and MS Project software.
- Strong organization, documentation and communication skills with an ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Thorough understanding of the drug development process from pre-clinical steps through registration and post-registration.
- Understanding of functional areas of drug development, including preclinical, toxicology, regulatory, pharmacovigilance, CMC/drug supply, translational medicine, data sciences and clinical operations.
- Hands-on experience in project management for R&D cross-functional teams.
- Strong ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment where results are achieved through influence, cooperation, and the incorporation of multiple points of view.
- Fluency in English, both written and oral.
- Based in Gosselies, Belgium. Ability to travel once or twice a year for corporate meetings or conferences.
- A stimulating position within a high-potential innovative biotech company
- The opportunity to work in a science-driven, dynamic, human‐sized, respectful and professional environment
- A challenging scientific and business growth in which you get to bring your knowledge and skills
- A permanent contract with an attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience
Nous traitons votre candidature rapidement et de manière strictement confidentielle.