iTeos Therapeutics is a publicly-held (NASDAQ: ITOS), clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to extending and improving the lives of cancer patients by designing and developing next generation immunotherapies.
Based in Gosselies, Belgium and Cambridge, MA, iTeos Therapeutics was founded out of the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research (LICR) and the de Duve Institute (UCLouvain) in 2011.
In March 2020, the Company completed a $125 million Series B2 financing, and in July 2020, we completed our IPO raising over $200million of proceeds.
This additional capital will allow us to continue to develop our clinical pipeline and maintain our investments in our discovery research team to leverage its fantastic science to improve the lives of cancer patients
The innovative pipeline includes two clinical-stage programs targeting novel, validated immuno-oncology pathways. EOS-850, is designed as a highly selective small molecule antagonist of the adenosine A2a receptor, a key driver of immunosuppression in the tumor microenvironment across a broad range of tumors. EOS-850 is being investigated in an open-label Phase 1/2a clinical trial in adult patients with advanced solid tumors.
The lead antibody product candidate, EOS-448, is an antagonist of TIGIT, also designed to engage the Fc gamma receptor (FcγR). An open-label Phase 1/2a clinical trial of EOS-448 is currently ongoing in adult patients with advanced solid tumors.
For more information, please visit www.iteostherapeutics.com.
iTeos Therapeutics has the ambition to become a world-class actor in the sector. To carry on its growth and reinforce its Translational Medicine (TM) department, iTeos Therapeutics is looking for a (m/f) :
Clinical Biomarker Manager – Translational Medicine in immuno-oncology
Key responsibilities :
Within its Translational Medicine department, iTeos is currently actively looking for a highly motivated scientist to coordinate the preparation, implementation, and follow-up of biological analyses (ie PK, PD and biomarkers) in clinical trials in close interaction with Translational Medicine scientists, Clinical trial managers, Medical Directors and CROs. The successful candidate will be an autonomous, proactive, collaborative scientist with experience working in a clinical development environment.
More specifically, the responsibilities will be to:
- Contribute to the preparation of biological analyses in clinical trials by:
- participating to the selection of analytical and central laboratories (including service providers and/or commercial partners),
- managing contracts with the support of a legal advisor,
- planning and following-up the activities related to the implementation of biological analyses in clinical trials (e.g. assay transfer, kit preparation, sample collection procedures, shipping requirements, CRF review, analytical data collection/reporting and data transfer) with different service providers.
- Follow-up and monitor the activities related to biological analyses during ongoing clinical trials (including coordination with the central lab and the other laboratories, follow-up of samples), identify study or project issues and solve them. Contribute to the preparation of the budget related to these activities as well as it follow-up.
- Collaborate on the transfer, review and analysis of the corresponding results and assure appropriate data review and accurate data reporting.
- Support the development of dedicated sections of interim analysis and study report.
- You hold an advanced science degree (Master degree in Life Science, PharmD or PhD).
- You have at least 3-year experience in organizing, implementing and monitoring analysis of biological markers during clinical trials, ideally in immuno-oncology. An experience in the follow-up of contractual aspects and relations is an advantage. A previous experience in laboratory is important to be able to coordinate experiments in clinical settings.
- You have a good understanding of GCP/GCLP guidelines and current global regulations.
- You have a good understanding of trial design and statistics.
- You master Standard Office tools (knowledge in MS project is an asset.
- You are fluent in French and English (oral and written).
- You have strong problem solving skills.
- Well organized and resilient, you are able to adapt to changes in priorities and to work effectively on multiple programs in a fast paced environment.
- Although largely autonomous, you are collaborative and are happy to work with internal and external stakeholders.
- You are open-minded and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Since the job scope/role could evolve as the company grows, you can adapt to changing needs.
- A stimulating position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- The opportunity to work in a science-driven, dynamic, human‐sized, respectful and professional environment.
- A challenging scientific and business growth in which you get to bring your knowledge and skills.
- A permanent contract with an attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.