iTeos Therapeutics is a privately-held, clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to extending and improving the lives of cancer patients by designing and developing next generation immunotherapies.
Based in Gosselies, Belgium and Cambridge, MA, iTeos Therapeutics was founded out of the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research (LICR) and the de Duve Institute (UCLouvain) in 2011. In March 2020, the Company completed a $125 million Series B2 financing. For more information, please visit www.iteostherapeutics.com.
iTeos Therapeutics is now a world-class actor in the sector. To carry on its growth and reinforce its team, iTeos Therapeutics is looking for an (m/f) :
Research Technician – In Vivo Pharmacology
As a Research Technician, you perform in vivo assays to discover and to validate small molecules and biologics for the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies. Your main responsibilities are as follows :
- Perform experimental in vivo models of cancer, including compound dosage and endpoint assessment, according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamics studies.
- Systematically compile data and report in Excel and in Prism files.
- Collaborate with other project stakeholders and discuss assays results with them.
This function requires occasional presence on Saturdays or Sundays (more or less once a month). The function may from time to time require starting work before 8am or ending the day between 5-7pm.
- Bachelor in Life Sciences, Pharmacology, Biochemistry or closely related field.
- FELASA B/C certified.
- Experience in in vivo studies is a must.
- Previous experience in Culture of cell lines for in-vivo studies and/or standard lab techniques (ELISA, qPCR, flow cytometry, etc.) is a plus.
- Previous experience in the biotech/pharma industry or in a similar academic position is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Prism is a plus.
- Good communication skills in French and English.
- Rigorous, detail-oriented, organized, autonomous, committed and flexible.
- Strong team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills.
- A stimulating scientific position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- The opportunity to work in a science-driven, dynamic, human‐sized, respectful and professional environment.
- A challenging scientific and business growth in which you get to bring your knowledge and skills.
- Varied contacts inside the company, the biotech/pharma sector and the scientific world.
- A long-term contract and an attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.