iTeos Therapeutics is a publicly held (NASDAQ: ITOS), clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to extending and improving the lives of cancer patients by designing and developing next generation immunotherapies.
Based in Gosselies, Belgium and Watertown, MA, iTeos Therapeutics was founded out of the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research (LICR) and the de Duve Institute (UCLouvain) in 2011.
In March 2020, the Company completed a $125 million Series B2 financing, and in July 2020, we completed our IPO raising over $230million of gross proceeds. In June 2021, iTeos entered into a transformative $2.145 billion co-development and co-commercialization agreement with GSK for EOS-448, iTeos’s anti-TIGITmonoclonal antibody. As a well-capitalized biotech company iTeos is positioned to continue to develop our clinical pipeline and maintain our investments in our discovery research team to leverage our fantastic science to improve the lives of cancer patients.
For more information, please visit www.iteostherapeutics.com.
iTeos Therapeutics is now a world-class actor in the sector. To carry on its growth and reinforce its team, the Company is looking for an Executive Assistant - Biotech.
iTeos Therapeutics is searching for a resourceful colleague that will be responsible for ensuring administrative support to the Gosselies-based pre-Clinical management team. This position will function under the guidance and direction of the Chief Scientific Offier (CSO), and the Chief Human Resource Officer (CHRO) and reporting to the CSO.
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of department.
- Coordinate and organize meetings, meeting agendas and ensure follow-ups within the department.
- Organize travel arrangements in a time and cost optimizing way.
- Process incoming mails, invoices, expense reports and manage office supply management.
- Maintain reports and documents. Prepare presentations from scratch to final.
- Ensure the internal communication (if proven past experience).
- Typing, redaction, translation: where necessary, type, write and/or translate documents for internal and/or external use.
- Being a point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders.
- Handle task and special projects assigned.
- Actively seek continuous improvement by constantly assessing internal administration procedures and propose alternatives for better functioning.
- Greet visitors and point them in the right direction, answer inquiries, and create a welcoming environment.
- Bachelor or Master degree with at least 10 years’ experience in a comparable position. An experience in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical environment is an asset.
- Written and spoken fluency in English is a must. Knowledge of French, Dutch or other languages are an asset.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, and with external contacts, both oral and in writing.
- Ability to prioritize and address both regular routine activities and unplanned emergency situations effectively.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, sense of responsibility, anticipates issues, flexible, discrete.
- Excellent computer skills: MS Office, Intranet /Internet.
- A stimulating position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- The opportunity to work in a science-driven, dynamic, respectful, and professional environment.
- A challenging scientific and business growth in which you get to bring your knowledge and skills.
- A permanent contract with an attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.