iTeos Therapeutics is a publicly-traded (NASDAQ: ITOS), clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to extending and improving the lives of patients with cancer by designing and developing next generation immunotherapies.
Based in Gosselies, Belgium and Watertown, MA, iTeos Therapeutics was founded out of the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research (LICR) and the Duve Institute (UCLouvain) in 2011.
In March 2020, the Company completed a $125 million Series B2 financing, and in July 2020, we completed our IPO, raising over $230 million of gross proceeds. In June 2021, the Company entered into a transformative $2.145 billion co-development and co-commercialization agreement with GSK for EOS-448, the Company’s anti-TIGIT monoclonal antibody. As a well-capitalized biotech company, we are positioned to continue to develop our clinical pipeline and maintain our investments in our discovery research team to leverage our innovative science to improve the lives of patients with cancer.
For more information, please visit www.iteostherapeutics.com
iTeos Therapeutics is now a world-class actor in the sector. To carry on its growth and reinforce its team, iTeos Therapeutics is looking for a Clinical Supply Chain Specialist - Biotech.
Within the Clinical Operations department, iTeos is looking for a highly motivated Clinical Supply Chain Specialist (CSCS), who will work as a point of contact to stakeholders across Clinical, Clinical Operations, CMC, Discovery, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs to advance the development of the ON portfolio. Reporting to the Clinical Supply Chain Manager, you are responsible for the Global Clinical Supply deliverables and outcomes.
The successful candidate will provide some key areas of support on the vendor follow up and forecasting, packaging, labeling, distribution, oversight of inventory management, financial planning/ budgeting of supply needs, and TMF filing of Clinical Supply documents.
More specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinate various supply chain vendors and services, in order to follow our continuous improvement goals.
- Follow the operational activities of packaging, labeling, and distribution of clinical trial material for global clinical trials with the IMP vendors.
- Maintain and track clinical supply inventory and expiration dates.
- Coordinate notification to QA of clinical supply temperature excursion.
- Assist IRT (Interactive Response Technology) development, user acceptance testing (UAT), as well as utilize the system to actively manage clinical trial material.
- Provide broad consult on all aspects of clinical supply. The goal of these interactions is to meet the ever evolving and demanding needs of clinical trials.
- Understand clinical study design and drug supply risks.
- Coordinate the review, approval, and generation of clinical label text for study drug material.
- Assist for all information regarding the global use of investigational material in clinical studies: Forecasting, Packaging, Distribution, Inventory Management, Project Management and Budgeting.
- Close follow-up of invoices to ensure budget approved alignment.
- Maximize tools knowledge to increase productivity, manage complexity, and improve forecast quality.
- Bachelor's degree, minimum of 3-5 years' experience in Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology Industry and in a clinical supply related role preferred.
- Understanding of end-to-end clinical supply chain activities.
- Understanding of GxP concepts and impact to clinical supply.
- Ability to develop forecasts and supply plans for investigational products incorporating expiry management and accounting for complex regulatory requirements.
- Experience leveraging tools and systems to help with demand forecasting.
- Experience with IRT systems and providing stakeholder input for IRT development.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc).
- A stimulating position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- The opportunity to work in a science-driven, dynamic, human‐sized, respectful, and professional environment.
- A challenging scientific and business growth environment where you are empowered to apply and develop your knowledge and skills as part of a talented and highly engaged global team.
- A permanent contract with an attractive salary package in line with the responsibilities and your experience.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.