iTeos Therapeutics is a publicly-traded (NASDAQ: ITOS), clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to extending and improving the lives of patients with cancer by designing and developing next generation immunotherapies.
Based in Gosselies, Belgium and Cambridge, MA, iTeos Therapeutics was founded out of the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research (LICR) and the de Duve Institute (UCLouvain) in 2011.
In March 2020, the Company completed a $125 million Series B2 financing, and in July 2020, we completed our IPO, raising over $230 million of gross proceeds. In June 2021, the Company entered into a transformative $2.145 billion co-development and co-commercialization agreement with GSK for EOS-448, the Company’s anti-TIGIT monoclonal antibody. As a well-capitalized biotech company, we are positioned to continue to develop our clinical pipeline and maintain our investments in our discovery research team to leverage our innovative science to improve the lives of patients with cancer.
For more information, please visit www.iteostherapeutics.com
iTeos Therapeutics is now a world-class actor in the sector. To carry on its growth and reinforce its team, iTeos Therapeutics is looking for a Clinical Trial Assistant.
iTeos Therapeutics is searching for a resourceful colleague that will be responsible for administrative, logistics and operational support to the Clinical Operation team. This position will function under the guidance and direction of the Head of Trial Operations.
- Provide general administrative support to the Clinical Operations Department and assistance to Clinical Study Manager(s) and Site Manager(s).
- Assist in the formatting, editing and processing of essential clinical study documents (protocols, IB, reports, ICFs, etc).
- Assist Study Managers with preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information.
- Support in translation/back translation of trial documents, and documents for internal and/or external use.
- Responsible for the filing and archiving of clinical study documents, and the maintenance of study files (TMF).
- Provides support in meeting activities such as organizing and planning of meetings
- Contribute to the optimization of processes, and development of study specific tools
- Assist in quality control audits of clinical study documentation; coordination of team member tracking and study specific trainings; and in the tracking and distribution of safety reports.
- Support in clinical trial payment process.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a clinical environment.
- You are familiar with administration of clinical trials.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology is an asset.
- You are fluent in French and English (both written and spoken)
- You have excellent computer skills (MS office).
- You have good communication and organization skills, with a very high accuracy.
- You are flexible, hands-on, eager to learn, proactive and have good sens of responsibility.
- You can work autonomously and in a team.
- A stimulating position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- The opportunity to work in a science-driven, dynamic, human‐sized, respectful and professional environment.
- A challenging scientific and business growth in which you get to bring your knowledge and skills.
- A permanent contract and an attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.