E2 Drives is a young engineering company active in electric mobility. In recent years, they developed an innovative and disruptive powertrain for electric bikes. This patented technology offers comfort, robustness and performance to the cyclist thanks to its all-in-one and internal automatic gearbox design.
E2 Drives mission is to revolutionize the way people are commuting, thanks to its disruptive eBike propulsion system. The tech company is based in Genval (a nice place in the South-East of Brussels) and can count on a team of 15 young, dynamic and smart professionals.
E2 Drives recently concluded a partnership with Decathlon, one of the top bike players, and plans to become the electric bike motor leader in the ten coming years.
To achieve their vision and help drive their business, E2 Drives will require top level and leading talents. Today, they are working with HR external agencies to help them growing, and they plan to internalize progressively the hiring process in the future.
In order to continue the growth of E2 Drives, we are looking for a (m/f): HR Manager.
As HR Manager, you have a central role in the company and you act as an ambassador for E2 Drives culture and values.
You develop and implement the company's HR strategy in a fast-moving environment. You support and advise the management on HR topics. You are part of the Management Committee and you report directly to the CEO.
Your main responsibilities are:
- You are responsible of the recruitment process from A to Z including but not limited to : visa applications, onboarding, exit interviews, etc.
- You identify, attract, and engage qualified candidates.
- You screen, interview and support candidates all the process long.
- You communicate effectively and proactively throughout the recruiting process.
- You are responsible to update the applicant tracking system.
Global & Soft HR
- You develop and implement HR strategies and projects in line with the company's overall strategy.
- You develop the company culture and values, and you support the change management communication.
- You implement a succession planning strategy including people development.
- You develop a Comp&Ben strategy in collaboration with the Finance Manager.
- You support the development, involvement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- You oversee and manage a performance appraisal system.
- You update and communicate HR policies in line with employment law and best practices.
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or relevant field.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven track-record in full life-cycle recruitment, in an agency or in-house.
- Excellent communication, leadership and writing skills.
- Strong innovation and creativity skills together with hands-on and pragmatic mind-set.
- Fluent in French with a good knowledge of English.
- A challenging and diversified position within a high-potential innovative company
- To join an eMobility company with an international ambition
- The opportunity to work in a human-sized, dynamic and excellence-oriented environment
- An attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and its context
- A full-time permanent contract, starting asap.
Your application and related information you would share will remain strictly confidential.