CellCarta is the official result of the merger of two successful entities: Caprion Biosciences and HistoGeneX. CellCarta offers 4 platforms dedicated to the precise characterisation of cells for more advanced medicine.
Located in the heart of the BioPark in Gosselies (Belgium), CellCarta is a contract research organization (CRO) offering state-of-the-art analytical services dedicated to the characterization of the human immune response in preclinical and clinical studies to its biopharmaceutical partners. The site in Gosselies is recognized for its specialization in immunology.
CellCarta's headquarters are located in Montreal (Canada). CellCarta's partners can be found throughout the world: in North America, Europe and Asia, and include major pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
As part of its strong growth, CellCarta is recruiting a (m/f) Program Manager for its site in Gosselies, Belgium.
As a Program Manager, you organize and coordinate scientific programmes. You provide strategic guidance to teams and Principal Scientists to align with the company's objectives.
- Provides support at the project-level activity to ensure the program goals are met by providing a decision-making capacity that cannot be achieved at project level;
- Provides the Principal Scientists with a program perspective when required, or as a sounding board for ideas and approaches to solving project issues that have program impacts;
- Monitors overall project objectives, milestones and timetables for achieving intermediate and overall project goals;
- Identifies and manages cross-project dependencies and provides support in prioritizing projects when needed;
- Sets review dates to ensure that projects remain on target;
- Proactively assesses program performance; Will coordinate and monitor progress across all projects and establish a formal reporting structure for overall program progress;
- Develops and monitors deadlines and budgets overall for program milestones;
- Helps resolve issues and initiates appropriate corrective actions (or interventions) wherever gaps in the program are identified;
- Performs tracking of deliverables in conjunction with client and internal customers;
- Supports ongoing teleconferences with the client, managing the agenda and meeting minutes;
- Provides timely notification to all appropriate parties with deviations from timelines and/or deliverables;
- Conducts regular communication with team members, formal and informal, regarding study status or any other changes;
- Performs capacity planning for upcoming programs (as well as projects).
- Scientific background (i.e. MSc in life science)
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a CRO or in biotechnology as a Project Manager;
- Excellent multitasking and tracking skills;
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems;
- Knowledge of the immune monitoring field;
- Knowledge of industry standards for the conduct of analytical studies;
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for the conduct of analytical studies in support of clinical trials (exploratory vs secondary/primary endpoints);
- Ability to create a sense of community amongst the members of the project teams;
- Excellent knowledge of project management and budgeting;
- Sufficient seniority and credibility to advise project teams on their projects in relation to the program;
- Proficiency with Excel;
- Fluent in English, French is an asset.
- A full-time permanent contract
- A challenging position with diversified responsibilities
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic and stimulating environment
- Training and development opportunities
- An attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.