E2 Drives is a young engineering company active in electric mobility. E2 Drives is specialized in mechanics, electronics, electric motor design and embedded control. In recent years, they developed an innovative and disruptive powertrain for electric bikes. This patented technology offers comfort, robustness and performance to the cyclist thanks to its all-in-one and internal automatic gearbox design.
E2 Drives mission is to revolutionize the way people are commuting, thanks to its disruptive eBike propulsion system. E2 Drives recently concluded a partnership with Decathlon and plans to become an ebike motor leader in the ten coming years. E2 Drives is preparing the market launch of its first generation of motors and starts working on a second generation of motors to enlarge the eBike motor offer. The tech company is based in Wavre and can count on a team of 16 young, dynamic and smart professionals.
In order to continue the growth of E2 Drives, we are looking for a (m/f) Project Manager.
Reporting to the CEO, you are in charge of managing the various electric bike motor development projects.
Your main responsibilities are:
- You resolve project and strategic issues with senior stakeholders to keep the project on track.
- You coordinate all project related technical developer teams (Hardware, Software, Manufacturing, Test).
- You develop complete project plans and associated communications documents, distribute them among a team and align target date and criteria for release.
- You monitor progress against intermediate and final development targets.
- You create, implement and follow KPIs.
- You approve program progress with respect to the organization's strategy and objectives.
- You conduct regular discipline project meetings to review progress and identify potential obstacles to completion.
- You draft and submit budget plans, recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- You check development process and monitor quality to ensure that project meet technical goals and expectations.
- You perform risk management to minimize project risks. You identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- You build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- You act as a key contact for project stakeholders.
- You contribute to processes improvement and efficiency.
- Master’s degree in electromechanical/mechanical/electrical/industrial engineering, or equivalent through experience.
- Around 8 years’ experience in automotive or similar mass-market industry.
- At least 5 years’ experience in complex and technical hardware R&D project management.
- Excellent stakeholders’ management.
- Familiarity with embedded software product development is a real advantage
- Very good communication skills, analytical, problem-solving skills, rigorous, autonomous and results oriented.
- Good knowledge of project methodology; a certification (e.g. ACP / PMP / PRINCE2) would be a plus.
- Being flexible and ready to travel if required.
- Fluent in French and English.
- A challenging position within a high-potential innovative start-up.
- To join an electric bikes company with a worldwide ambition.
- The opportunity to work in a human-sized, dynamic and excellence-oriented environment.
- A full-time permanent contract.
- An attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and its context.
Your application and related information you would share will remain strictly confidential.