Landis+Gyr is a global leader in energy management solutions for the utility sector. For more than 125 years, its core mission has been to create a greener future through cutting-edge smart metering, edge-of-grid intelligence and smart infrastructure technology.
As a privileged partner in building a smart grid environment, Landis+Gyr will deliver 50% of all digital gas and electricity meters in Belgium within the next 10 years. For more information, visit their website : https://www.landisgyr.com
Joining Landis+Gyr means being part of a human-sized team within an international network, with some of the industry's leading experts ready to share their knowledge. Teamwork, innovation and an unwavering commitment to quality are at the heart of their business.
To strengthen its Belgian team and to be a strategic partner for one of its clients in Brussels, we are looking for a Customer Service Officer (M/F).
As Customer Service Officer, you act as a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for the customer. Within the Service Delivery team, you ensure that the agreed services are carried out correctly and you participate in the identification of additional services.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Ensure the proper functioning of the services provided: first support for incidents and assistance at the customer's premises.
- Manage the ticket management system from a technical point of view.
- Manage the daily (or other periods) activities like :
- Processing service requests from customers.
- Tracking and reporting on the various service levels.
- Identify larger incidents and inform the Service Manager.
- Tracking systems related to service delivery.
- Track open incidents within operations.
- Continuous improvement of the system and participation in working groups.
- In case of adaptation of contracted services, processes and practices, carry out the required actions to maintain consistency.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- You are fluent in English. You also speak either French or/and Dutch.
- You have a first experience in IT environnement. ITIL4 certification is an asset.
- You demonstrate ability of working in cross functional teams in distributed environment.
- You have a strong IT knowhow (network & connectivity).
- You are customer oriented, good communicator and problem solving.
- You pay attention to details and analytical skills.
- The opportunity to join an international and innovating company.
- The possibility to develop your skills in a high-tech environment.
- A strategic position within the client and the opportunity to participate in a significant project.
- A permanent contract with an attractive salary package in line with the position.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.