Maintenance and Test Engineer - Medical Device - Awans→
Miracor Medical is a class IIb/III medical device company specialized in improving clinical outcome of patients with impaired cardiac function, active in interventional cardiology. The company has developed a high potential proprietary technology that consists of hardware, software and catheter(s).
The technology is in advanced clinical stages, with various potential therapeutic applications (among others acute infarct and heart failure). More than 190 patients have been treated with the recent version of the technology. The company aims at getting CE Mark and approval from FDA to run a pivotal study in the next 2 years.
Miracor Medical’s offices are based in Awans, Belgium. The company is now looking for talented and enthusiastic talents to expand its international team. For additional information about the company and its technology, please visit www.miracormedical.com.
Miracor Medical offers a culturally diverse English speaking working environment in the heart of Europe, Belgium, a few hours away from Europe’s capital cities.
To support the development of the company, we are looking for a (m/f):
Maintenance and Test Engineer
Reporting to the R&D Director, you support all maintenance and test activities and ensure that processes, procedures and controls are adapted to the operational needs. Your main responsibilities are:
- You organize and perform the service and maintenance of consoles.
- You create and enhance cases and perform verification tests.
- You manage and calibrate test equipment.
- You conduct first article inspections.
- You generate and review quality and technical related documents.
- You report results and work evolution on a regular basis to your line manager.
- Hands-on experience with electronics, mechanics and/or mechatronics. Experience in the Medical Device industry or in another highly regulated industry is a plus.
- Strong communication skills together with hands-on and pragmatic mind-set.
- Very good organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly integrated team environment where accuracy, accountability quality, safety and timeliness are essential.
- Highly collaborative, self-motivated and team-oriented individual in a company setting.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English. Any other language is a plus.
- A challenging and diversified position within a high-potential innovative medical device company.
- To work in a human size, dynamic, respectful and professional environment.
- An attractive compensation package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.