Founded in 2016, Oncoradiomics is an innovative and ambitious start-up established in Liège. Oncoradiomics’s strategic goal is to “revolutionize precision medicine”, by applying advanced artificial intelligence to clinical imaging.
Oncoradiomics focuses on tailoring cancer care to the clinical, imaging, biological and genetic characteristics of an individual patient so that the best outcome can be achieved.
Oncoradiomics holds several international grants and patents and is continuously developing and connecting with leading industrial and academic players to advance healthcare and the life sciences.
For the expansion of the team in Liège, we are looking for a (m/f):
As a Product Manager, you manage the off the shelf product portfolio and their associated Services & Support packages. The portfolio includes the Research ToolBox, the Discovery ToolBox (new) and the Clinical Solution.
You prioritize the launch of the Discovery ToolBox, targeting the top 50 to 300 clinics in the world. These clinics have a lot of patient images available and have not yet applied radiomics to these data. Their research arm is now ready to apply radiomics and try to discover new markers/signatures. The Discovery ToolBox needs to be an easy to use (GUI), integrated and rather automated tool, going beyond the basic radiomics feature extractor and including autocountouring, machine learning & DiCom viewer.
Your main responsibilities are:
- You lead strategic thinking, stakeholder value proposition and business justification dialogue to choose the right road-map delivery goals for the portfolio. The whole product concept needs to be considered, i.e. also including Services, Support, Installation, …
- You provide key inputs into the contractual set up with the customers and the clinical partners.
- You define the product vision, road-map and innovation plans for the product portfolio and translate that into clear product specifications for the development teams in such a way that in short, mid and long term a sound business result can be achieved.
- You manage and prioritize the portfolio backlogs using inputs from sales, customers and key opinion leaders.
- In close collaboration with development, quality, scientific, customer support and with external experts, you follow the business during the life-cycle of the product and take corrective actions when needed, in order to generate the maximum profit contribution during the whole life cycle.
- Master’s degree in Business, Biomedical Engineering or equivalent through experience.
- Min. 3 to 5 years of experience in a product management position with technical products. Experience in medical imaging software and/or devices is a plus.
- Agile/Scrum Master certification are an asset.
- Results and customer oriented, rigorous, autonomous and flexible.
- Analytical, organized, team player, open-minded with a start-up mind-set.
- Fluent in English and in French. The command of any other language is an asset.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Willing to travel for short periods up to 10% of your time.
- A challenging and diversified position within a high-potential innovative start-up company.
- To work in a dynamic, respectful and professional
- International exposure, with learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive compensation package in line with the position responsibilities and your ex