Caprion Biosciences, a contract research organisation with facilities in Montreal (Canada) and Gosselies (Belgium), offers analytical services to biopharmaceutical companies for the characterization of the human immune response in pre-clinical and clinical samples.
Caprion operates globally, with partners in North America, Europe and Asia, including large pharmaceutical companies and biotechs.
For its site in Gosselies and in the context of its growing immune monitoring service offering, Caprion is looking for a (m/f) :
Reporting to the Director of Scientific Operations and working closely with the laboratory personnel, you work within a team focusing on the characterization of the cellular and humoral immune response, using various types of assays such as flow cytometry (phenotypic, ICS, etc) ELISPOT, ELISA, Luminex and viral neutralization tests.
Your responsibilities include:
- Overseeing experimental design of flow cytometry, ELISPOT and antibody-based assays through generation of study-specific workplans and supporting documentation
- Acting as a key resource to provide guidance and support in root cause analysis and impact assessment
- Overall conduct of studies in different immune-therapeutic areas, acting as primary contact to the client for communication of study progress
- Data interpretation, report generation and presentation of results to clients
- You hold a doctorate degree in life science, with strong knowledge of immunology, with post-doctoral experience (or equivalent).
- You have a deep expertise of flow cytometry analysis.
- You are proficient with analysis software such as FlowJo and Excel and are able to perform complex analysis of flow cytometry data such as Boolean analysis.
- You demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills.
- You are abreast of latest immune monitoring methodologies.
- You have an excellent knowledge and understanding of GCLP regulations and other regulatory guidelines sufficient to carry out GCLP studies.
- You are willing to work in a Quality environment (ISO17025, GCLP, GMP) and apply good documentation practices (GDP).
- You are fluent in English (written & spoken) and able to functionally communicate in French.
- Diversified tasks and responsibilities and interesting projects.
- A professional, dynamic and stimulating work environment.
- Development opportunities.
- A competitive salary package including benefits, adapted to your experience and the context.
- Full time permanent contract.