Based in the area of Charleroi, our client is an industrial company active in energy and automation technologies.
As a technological leader and pioneer in its field, our client develops high-quality solutions to accelerate the energy transition to a sustainable future.
In order to carry on its growth, we are looking for a: Process Engineer - Production (M/F)
As a Process Engineer, your role is to develop, coordinate and improve production processes. You are also responsible for implementing new processes for the assembly and manufacturing lines.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Monitoring the manufacture and assembly of finished products in accordance with the production schedule in terms of safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Developing and implementing new production processes, in consultation with the teams and your manager.
- Being the technical reference for the machines and processes.
- Developing preventive maintenance plans, in collaboration with the maintenance department.
- Writing and updating work and safety instructions.
- Ensure a regular presence in the field to improve communication between operators and propose solutions to production problems linked to planning and scheduling.
- Constantly striving to improve productivity (searching for ways to increase production capacity and product quality) in order to control growth, while maintaining a very good working atmosphere.
- Optimizing physical and SAP flows.
- You have a higher technical education: industrial engineer or polytechnic.
- You have a good knowledge of electromechanics, electricity, automation or electronics.
- You have ideally a first experience in process management or maintenance.
- You are familiar with LEAN methods (a green belt qualification is a plus).
- You are fluent in French and have a very good knowledge of English.
- Versatility, team spirit, good communication skills, leadership.
- Analytical skills, structure and results-orientation.
- Flexible, you are willing to take on an on-call role.
- The opportunity to join a dynamic and human-sized team, within an international group leader in its field.
- Constantly evolving products at the cutting edge of technology and development.
- A cross-functional job rich in technical skills, human contact and team management.
- A family atmosphere promoting listening and respect, where teams evolve with motivation and involvement.
- A modern, pleasant and easily accessible working environment.
- A permanent contract with an appreciable level of remuneration, in line with your skills and experience.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.